Saturday, March 1, 2014

Celery Stir-Fry

I did not like to buy celery, cause it came in a large bunch ... and I would have a hard time finishing them. I was after all, cooking for one.

The other day, at the supermarket with my friend L, I bought one bunch .... and then after I had paid for it, I plucked out a few sticks and gave L the rest.

Back home, I sliced the celery into diagonal slices and stir-fried it, with some minced pork, chillies and garlic.

Celery Stir-fry

And that made a great dish to eat with rice. I loved it .... and should probably be buying more fresh celery in the near future ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...