Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dinner @ Tanjong Lobang Hawker Centre

I'd not been here since the area was under renovation. It seemed to be in reconstruction for a long time already! But as we reached there, I saw that the place was jammed with cars and diners alike ....

We were not choosy, sitting down at the first table we saw vacant. Soon after, a little boy came to enquire whether we would like to order satay ....

Chicken and beef satay .... RM0.80 per skewer

We ordered lots other food as well ....

Tom Yum Fish
The fish was fresh and the sauce was rather appetising with rice .... 

We also had ....

Midin and red wine stirfry

Okra with belacan

The food was alright .... not great, just ordinary. But I liked the atmosphere here ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...