Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just A Simple Dinner

There were many of us that night who had not eaten our dinners. And so we headed to Lou Wai Lou at Pujut 5 for a simple meal.

These were what we had ...

Creamy Corn Soup
It was only nice with lots of malt vinegar

Specialty Tofu
The tofu was yum if you nibble on it bit by bit. Cos then, you can experience the combined flavours of meat, tofu and mayo.

Ginger Pork
This tasted rather light, as I would prefer my pork to be cooked in more ginger and wine

Midin in Red Wine
The wine was not of the sweet variety, so it affected the tastiness of this dish.

Spinach in Three Eggs
Many of my friends found this dish to be too salty. Lol. But I loved it.
The spinach was tender and the gravy was rich with the taste of eggs. I ate lots ;).

Well, the meal came to RM81.00 for 6 of us inclusive of drinks. We thought it was rather reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...