Sunday, April 24, 2016

Ik Ho

I'd come here right after lunch. So I could not try the sandwiches here. The sandwiches were made on the spot, and were very popular with the locals. So I decided buy some some pastries ....

Freshly baked curry puffs in the food warmer ...

I bought .... 

Curry Puff, Pork Siew Bao, Meat Floss Ball 
I found that both the curry puff and the pork siew bao tasted alright, better than the ones at Hong Kong Puff and some other places; The meat floss ball is its signature item; its filling is a combination of sweet and savoury, so it was rather unique.

I'd come back to try the sandwiches; they open from 6.30 a.m. onwards.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...