Friday, October 8, 2010

Dinner @ Airy Cafe

It was already 8.30 p.m., and we went to Airy Cafe at Boulevard Commercial Centre for dinner. That night, I got to try the Longevity Noodles with Cangkuk Manis.


Well, it was not bad, actually. The noodles were quite nice and , but the cangkuk manis was a bit dry and hard.

The second item I got to try was the Sizzling Hot Plate Noodles.


It was quite nice, with lots of vegetables, button mushrooms, black fungus, pork slices, an egg and thick gravy.

Well, it was my first time at Airy Cafe, and I found the food to be quite yum. Best of all, the cafe is air-conditioned, so one could have hawker food in cool comfort. I will definitely go back there for my meals ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...