Sunday, October 24, 2010

Not So Special At All ...

Today's breakfast left me feeling unsatisfied. Not because the food was not good. But for the price that I paid, I would have expected more stuff in the soup. Instead, there was a piece of bone. Rib, I think, but the meat was tough. Then there were a few slices of beef, a few slices of tripe, a piece of tendon, and handful of beansprouts. All served in a hot pot or rather a mini wok, with a burner underneath to keep the soup hot. The noodles were served separately.

Beef soup in a mini wok

Dry-tossed beef noodles

For RM10.00, the ingredients in the beef soup were rather meagre, don't you think so? Well, in the menu, that was called "Special Beef Noodles". Honestly, I did not find it special at all ;(

Well, if you hadn't already guessed, I was at Nancy's Beef Noodles, opposite Imperial Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...