Friday, April 10, 2009

Dad and Mom Go to Metropolis . . .

I miss this.

Prawn & Vegetables Salad

It's a salad that I whipped up one evening for our dinner. It's really easy to make. Just tear up the vegetables and toss it in dressing and there you have a healthy vegetable dish.

I had cos lettuce, green and red coral lettuce, cherry tomatoes and shrimps. And then I used an Italian dressing, balanced with a little bit of honey. A dash of olive oil would also be great.

All three of us agreed that it was yum. Just for your information, I made that when I was in KL for my bro and sis-in-law-to-be (siltb) and myself.

Well, dad and mom have just landed in KL a while ago to visit bro and siltb. They will be staying for at least a week, i suppose. Do have fun, you guys ... but please remember me in the midst of your revelry ... ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...