Thursday, April 20, 2017

Post Easter Blues

It's been really stressful these past few days ever since school reopened on Tuesday. There are so many reports to write and more are coming up; I wonder what's wrong with the school system now! We are made to run so many programmes - and they all need documentation. What's due this week - mock speaking test report, action research schedule, action research proposal, intervention programme report, kpi form, environmental programme report .....

As I am growing older, I feel that I'm getting slower! It took me the whole morning yesterday to process a set of marks .... and the thing was that I could not even finish doing them. I had to continue them at home last night. Sigh! So inefficient! At this rate, teaching and learning will definitely be neglected. I haven't been looking into lesson prep and marking at all!!

On a happier note, my colleagues who have come back from their Easter holidays were sharing goodies with us ....

Seaweed, chocolates and candies and coffee ... heh ...
From M who went to Seoul and AL who went to Danang 

These will make great snacks while I slog in front of the computer doing my paperwork. Really appreciate their thoughtfulness. Thanks girls .... :)

2 comments:

  1. I myself also caught in doing lotsa administrative work (ISO related stuffs). Will be sitting for a certification exam next month, as well as conducting training and working....I guess we are in the same ship.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...