Friday, June 29, 2012

Lunch @ Jon & Jay Bistro

Frustrated with work, my colleague and I headed for lunch at Jon & Jay Bistro. That's the new name for the eatery formerly known as Our Daily Bread.

So what did we have?

Dilmah Green Tea, RM5.00

 Vermicelli in Wine Soup, RM7.00
It was a huge serving! The soup was clear and very tasty, and there were amounts of pork and offal.
 
 Stir-fried Vermicelli, Wet RM6.00
Another huge serving of vermicelli in a savoury gravy. It too was yum.

 Pancake with ice-cream, RM8.50
The pancakes were soft, sweet and satisfying. They were drenched with maple syrup. I love maple syrup so I enjoyed the pancake even without the butter and the vanilla ice-cream!  

 Cutesy Angry Bird Cakes
I was attracted by these tiny cakes which sold for RM4.50 each. So cute, aren't they? I did not buy them but was very much tempted to indeed! 

A good lunch with lots of chit chat and that took away a bit of our stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...