Monday, June 11, 2012

Dinner @ 不见不散 Cafe

My friends picked me up and we headed to their favourite lamb chop joint at Pat Kin Pat Sun 不见不散 Cafe at Taman Shamelin Perkasa, Cheras. But since I was very full from eating the whole day, I decided to go for something light.

I had ...
 
Peanut butter & condensed milk on thick toast
I enjoyed it, though I thought the bread was dry.

My friends had ... 

 Chicken Maryland
I thought the presentation was nice, but my friend said it tasted like black pepper chicken. Lol.

Honey Baked Lamb Chop
Nicely glazed, and they both agreed that this is still nice. ;))

I'd reviewed this. Read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...