Monday, June 25, 2012

Marina Sea Horse Bistro II Again and Again

We've been here many times. Almost every week! Our regular orders were the pizzas and the top shell and the grilled squids. We loved them so much. Please refer to previous posts. 

Tonight, however, other items we tried included ...

Stir-fried Beehoon With Tomato Sauce
My friends liked this. I did too, except that I thought the tomato gravy was slightly on the sweet side. I liked it to be sourish. So, when I added pickled cut chillies to the dish, it tasted perfect.

Kampung fried rice
I enjoyed the fried rice lots as it was fragrant and spicy, the deep-fried anchovies and long bean dices  were crunchy. Yum, yum.

Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Salted Fish
Some of my friends thought the bean sprouts were not thoroughly cooked, giving it a very raw taste. I did not really mind as I liked it crunchy. ;p

Tonight, we dined alfresco. It was a breezy evening, so it was rather delightful to dine under the stars. ;)) The food was as usual, very good and the price was reasonable. A highly recommended place to hang out ;))
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...