Saturday, October 26, 2013

Baskin Robbins, Kuching

I went to the top floor and came down again, and I could not find Baskin Robbins. Then I googled. It said "Ground floor". But I did not see the signature logo at all. I had to eat my ice-cream. Otherwise, I was not leaving.

Finally, I went to the information counter for directions. Go out of the building and turn right, the lady told me.

So I did. And yes, I found the outlet. It was just next to Chatime.

I went inside ... and was glad to discover that there was a free upsize from Double Junior  to Double Regular! It was a week day promotion which was valid from 10 am to 3 pm only. So, I paid only RM10.60 for my Double Regular scoops of ice-cream. Yippee. What a bargain.

Citrus Twist Ice on top of Peanut Butter n' Chocolate

I liked the tangy and refreshing flavour of Citrus Twist Ice, while the Peanut Butter n' Chocolate flavour did not make quite an impression with me.

What felt glad was to have gourmet ice-cream right in Kuching itself. Before this, I had to fly out to KL for Baskin Robbins. But now, I could have it in my hometown. How great is that! I do hope more brands will make their way to Kuching so it is less deprived here now. :P

2 comments:

  1. wow, thanks for the info on the weekly promotion haha..i didn't know about that. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup .... it was value for money indeed. i was really happy :))

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...