Sunday, October 27, 2013

Homemade Vegetable Dumplings

These homemade vegetable dumplings are the best in the world!


Homemade by Second Aunt

Filled to the max with meat and vegetables ... 

My Second Aunt is the most generous person I know. She always gives me food! One of her signature kueh or traditional cake is this, the vegetable dumpling. What makes it yum is the filling, which tastes very shiok or satisfying each time. And what makes it satisfying is the generous use of pounded dried shrimps, diced meat and hand-shreded jicama. Yums ..... Second Aunt's vegetable dumplings. Just one dumpling is never enough. I can eat three at one go. ;P  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...