Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dreaming Of Chicken Chop

In her dream, my friend was queuing up at KFC to buy fried chicken. Somehow, her turn never came and she got fuming mad. She then marched off in search of chicken chop.

Then came a knock on my door .... "Let's go eat chicken chop for dinner," she invited.

Oriental Chicken Chop

I tasted the chicken chop a bit and found it to be quite tasty ... the meat was well-marinated and the crust was deep-fried till crispy. Coupled with the mushroom sauce, the chicken chop was just pleasant to eat. 

I opted for Claypot Chicken Rice, though. 

Claypot Chicken Rice

Sometimes, the rice was undercooked, but this time around, I did not experience such. Only that this time, I thought the smell and taste of the chicken was overpowering .... hmn ..... as a result, that strong chicken aftertaste was quite unbearable.

Well, so much for dinner eh? I'd better start cooking on my own again .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...