Friday, November 15, 2013

Food I Could Finally See

The last time I wast at Baba & Siam, I could not see what I was eating .... but this time around, I could! Yayy! It was brighter in the restaurant already.

My friend and I brought a guest for dinner there. We sat downstairs .... where most of the older folks and families were dining .... :P We roughly did a survey ... and we agreed that dating couples preferred to get cosy at the dining area upstairs.

Anyway .... we ordered to share .....

 Cincaluk Fried Rice, RM13.90
The rice was fluffy, and quite tastily fried. There were chicken dices inside. , and the portion was large enough to share among the three of us.

 Spaghetti Bolognaise, RM16.90
There was a mild taste of Italian herbs in the sauce. I found this pasta dish a bit salty, but was glad that my friends liked it. In the bowl was Parmesan Cheese powder .... which we sprinkled atop the dish before we tucked in. 

Chicken wings, RM13.90
The chicken wings tasted of lemon grass .... my friend thought the spices tasted bitter ....

Papaya Salad, 8.90
Spicy, sweet and tangy; quite appetising actually

It was quite an enjoyable meal for us that night. Would be back. 

2 comments:

  1. The food looks tempting to the eye. I should make this restaurant one of my food destinations.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...