Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm Lovin' It : Sausage & Egg Mcmuffin

As I have mentioned earlier, I did not like to eat Sausage Mcmuffin. I just did not like the taste of the sausage. Because of that it had been years since I had the last Sausage Mcmuffin.

"Hey girls!" my friend, CC called. "Hurry up for breakfast. I'm hungry." Western, she insisted. And we headed to McDonald's. I thought it was a great opportunity to try the Sausage Mcmuffin.

"What's nice?" my other friend VV asked the guy at the counter. That's her favourite question since she appeared indecisive about what she wanted to eat.

The guy pointed to Breakfast set no. 2 ... The Sausage Mcmuffin with egg. And I did not know what she said to him but she ended up ordering the wrong set. LOl. Dear VV .... as usual was not focussed.

Anyway, I ordered meal no. 2 - the Sausage Mcmuffin with egg.

Sausage McMuffin with Egg, RM9.35

Well, I must say that the sausage had improved in taste - more well-balanced in flavour now. That overly-seasoned taste of beefy patty was no longer there.

"The sausage mcmuffin wasn't nice last time," CC said cheerfully, before taking a huge bite of her double sausage Mcmuffin. Exactly.

"The breakfast here isn't bad," VV chipped in. She did not have the habit of having breakfast at McDonald's, but I think she would not hesitate to eat here in the future.

Yums .... 

For me, I did like the pairing between the sausage and the egg and the cheese ..... served on a grilled soft and chewy muffin. Yeah, I liked my breakfast too.

We had free re-fills of the coffee, while we sat there and gossiped away .... girls' talk. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...