Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ice-Cream Bean

My friend brought it back all the way from Ba'kalalan. It's the first time in my life seeing such a fruit.

A pod of ice-cream bean. It was so long .........

We pried the pod open .... 

Inside the pod were the fruits .... the pulp was soft like cotton wool, and tasted sweet and fragrant

A pod contained 10 seeds! 

My friend sang praises for it ..... but perhaps because I was not accustomed to its taste, I did not find it particularly yum. :P Anyone eaten this fruit before? 

2 comments:

  1. what is the name of this fruit? interested to know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well ... it's called ice-cream bean. lol. :P

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...