Friday, June 25, 2010

Madam Tang's @ The Spring Food Bazaar

When I last had Fried Chicken noodles at Madam Tang's, I was impressed. The noodles were just so tasty that I could drool just thinking about it.

Hence, when Fourth Aunt and I went for a meal at The Spring Food Bazaar recently, I quickly ordered Fried Chicken noodles at Madam Tang's stall. This time, however, I was disappointed as the noodles were rather dry and not quite as tasty. What happened?? Different cook? Different cooking method? The ingredients did look the same, but there was no broth at all. It was just not as yummy. Hmn .... I was definitely let down. I ate all the fried chicken fillet and the vegetables and left the dry noodles behind.

Aunt ordered the Nasi Lemak with fried chicken fillet, which I ate some too. I liked the nasi lemak as the rice had the fragrance of the coconut milk. The sambal was piquant and spicy and was real yum when eaten with the rice and the other items on the plate. Not bad, and I would definitely recommend it to all nasi lemak lovers.

Nasi lemak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...