Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shiseido Zen

I'd finally found the perfume I like. And I did it by accident.

My friend asked me which brand of compact powder I used. So I disclosed that I had been a faithful Shiseido cosmetics user for many years. I brought her over to the Shiseido counter where I sat waiting for her while the promoter fussed over her. She was a new girl which I'd seen working there for the first time.

After a while, T****, whom I'd always bought my products from, reported for work. As soon as she put away her bags and stuff, she picked up a square bottle from the counter and started to spray it on herself.

"It smells like medicated oil," I told her. In response, she sprayed the perfume on me.

"It's my favourite," she said. "You should try it. It's got therapeutic properties."

As the scent developed with time, I find myself falling in love with it. To me, it is a rather bold and exotic scent which made gme feel totally feminine.

At the first spritz, I could catch a sharp citrusy scent which later on gave way to a sweeter floral and fruity scent, and finally settled into a fresh and musky aroma.

I loved it! I sprayed some on a tester strip and found myself smelling it over and over again. Before long, I made up my mind. I had to buy myself a bottle.

So, I finally decided to get the smallest bottle lest I get bored. A 30ml EDP cost RM189.00.

http://www.my.shiseido.com/zen/

And this is the very first bottle of perfume that I've bought for myself. ;)

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...