Thursday, January 7, 2010

Honeyed Korean Red Ginseng Slices

After a troubled night last night, in which I barely had enough sleep, I woke up groggy and with my eyes swollen. My mood is rather foul, thanks to Miss B**** and her horrible friends.

And so, today I had Honeyed Korean Red Ginseng slices to chew for breakfast, hoping that it would get me going and keep me energised for the day.

It was bought by siltb for my parents on her last trip to South Korea in 2009. Mom gave me 2 little packs as she knew I liked anything Korean!

The packaging

The red ginseng slice

Well, the honeyed ginseng slice does not taste sweet at all. It has a mild ginseng taste, and the texture was like dried fruit sold in the market. Dried mango, dried apricot and what not.

I'm supposed to eat 1 or 2 pieces at a time for 3 times a day. That would keep me awake and alert for the whole day.

Well, it's sure something I need to jazz me up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...