Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Really Annoying

A group of people like to come over to my house. They are friends of Miss B****. They used to come only once a week. Then, they started to come twice a week. Sometimes, they come three or four times a week. Worst of all, they come unannounced, and we will be caught off guard at home.

Once a week is tolerable, even if they are noisy. More than once a week is just plain annoying.

For me, I am upset with the noise that they make. They are so rowdy that they can wake up the dead. I dislike it if they come on week nights, when they will be making merry late into the night. That means I cannot turn in early even if I am sleepy and tired after a stressful day at work.

For my friend, A**** who stays downstairs, it is worse. She cannot cook her dinner. She cannot even come out to bathe. People stare at her like she's an alien. Even though she lives here.

I can think of a few other places these people can congregate. But hell no. They had to make nuisance here in the house. So it's apparently okay to sacrifice the inconvenience of the people who live here, just so that they can gather? How VERY selfish of them.

How can we resolve this perennial problem? I am coming very close to the point where I may just lose it. And when that happens, I may just storm downstairs and scream my head off at the whole bunch of them. Who cares if they think I am a freak?

What sort of people cause so much inconvenience to others? I would say, inconsiderate ones. And to think that you should be of the holier-art-thou category? SHAME ON YOU, people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...