Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dinner @ New First Choice

My friend and I ran out of ideas about where to have dinner, so finally, we drove to New First Choice at Pujut 5. We ordered only 3 items - rice, a vegetable, and fish curry.

 Bitter gourd with egg, RM7.00
Well, actually, we ordered bitter gourd to be stir-fried with 3 types of eggs. But I think they got our order wrong. Of course, we did not mind at all. 

Fish curry, RM25.00
The curry here was ever so popular, and still tasted quite good. However, I think the amount of gravy that came with the curry now shrunk significantly. I also preferred the curry to be slightly more tangy. 

We were charged RM40.00 for the meal. Normally, we would pay and leave.  But for some reason, we were being extra calculative that evening. We disputed the vegetable dish, for the bitter gourd was cooked without salted and century eggs. For that, we got RM2.00 back. We paid only RM38.00. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...