Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sweet Chilli Stirfry

I saw some really fresh sweet chillies at the grocer's the other day. They were light green in colour and larger than the usual fiery red chillies. They sold at RM12.00 per kg.

Though I had never cooked this dish before, I was tempted to experiment .... I picked up only 8 pieces and they cost me RM2.00.

At home, I sliced the chillies lengthwise to remove the seeds inside .... and then I sliced them into thin diagonal slices. Then I stir-fried them with some onions, anchovies and sambal.

Sweet Chilli Stirfry

Well .... the result was a piquant and spicy dish which was really appetising with plain white rice. Believe me, you could finish a bowl of rice easily with just this one dish. I loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...