Monday, February 1, 2016

Salted Egg Yolk Cookies

Many of my colleagues have been busy baking for CNY. Pineapple Tarts. German Cookies. Melting Moments. London Almond. It's been so crazy that every morning without fail, there is a tasting session at the workplace. A's Pineapple Tarts. B's Melting Moments. Lol! It's quite fun,though.

With the success of the London Almond that I baked the other day, I too felt compelled to bake further. Yesterday, I made Salted Egg Yolk Cookies. I used this recipe by Bake For Happy Kids. Check out the ingredients and measurement on the blog. I followed her exact measurement. 

Salted Egg Yolk Cookies 

The dough was really soft, and after half an hour in the fridge, it was manageable, thankfully. I was quite happy with the result in the end. The cookies were crisp, and melted in the mouth. And none of them broke too!

This recipe only yielded about 60 pieces of biscuits, not even enough to fill one container! And certainly not enough for my colleagues to try them. Next time, I'd double the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...