Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Desserts @ Dessert Master

Since when did Dessert Master open? Heck, I did not even know the existence of this shop. For those who do not know, it is opposite 100 Yen at Boulevard Commercial Centre. The place sure looks good - clean and modern.

Hence, the gals decided to drop by for desserts after their shopping spree at the nearby mall. We had ...

Bubur Cha-cha .. RM3.00

Green Bean Sago Soup ... RM3.00

Six Flavour Soup ... RM3.00
The soup is dark in colour. I can't make out what is used to make the soup. I thought it's the luo han guo 罗汉果, but W** said it's dried longan tea. The ingredients are also quite obscure, but I know for sure there's sago and dried winter melon bits in there. It is served cool.

Glutinous Rice Ball Soup ...RM4.00
Each glutinous rice ball has got red bean paste inside, the clear sugary syrup has been infused with ginger. This dessert is served warm.

And then we ate ...

Blueberry Cheese Cake
It was rich and moist, sweet an a bit sour. Highly recommended.

An Egg Tart and a Cheese Tart.
They were alright. The cream cheese filling was really rich. But the egg tart can't hold the candle to the ones I've had in Macau.

Mango Pancake ... RM6.00
This pancake is quite yum. The pastry is rather soft.

The pancake is filled with cream, and fresh Mango slices. I like this pancake.

We were given some creamy pastes to try. There was almond paste, which tasted really like cough syrup, and then the peanut paste which was nutty and fragrant, and finally the black sesame paste which I thought was slightly diluted and sweet. Lol. So I may be a bit biased as I liked the peanut paste more compared to the other two.

Well, I think I cannot stomach too much sweet stuff at one time. Cause after that, I feel really bloated and uncomfy. Lol. Too much of a good thing is not good, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...