Monday, January 3, 2011

My Horoscope for 2011

Horoscopes. With the turning of a new year, horoscopes are everywhere - in the newspapers, magazines and on the Internet. How true are they? Should I believe?


The church thinks that horoscopes contradicts biblical teachings, as it is a form of divination which may lead people astray. For the same reason, I have stayed away from reading horoscopes for many years.

Well, a part of me regard horoscopes as an entertainment which never fails to amuse. Another part of me always want to believe all the positive predictions. Today, as I was flipping the glossy pages of a magazine today, I was drawn to read my horoscopes for 2011. And because I am feeling so vulnerable right now, I am desperate to believe anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...