Monday, November 1, 2010

Darn MAS

Last night, I went to the MAS office at the airport to pay for a flight which I booked online. However, at the airport, the price they asked for was different than that was offered online. Hence, I could not get my ticket issued. I was advised to try booking for the same flights again.

This morning, I tried booking - for the sixth time, mind you - and I could never get past this page.


For your information, I have tried booking since 13 October. The system recorded me booking 5 times already!

The MAS staff told me last night that there was a problem with the server. WTF!! Problem with server for the past 2 weeks? Why isn't anything done to rectify the problem? No wonder MAS records losses year after year.

This morning, I lodged a complaint at the website. I wonder what they would advise me to do, for I'm getting really annoyed and frustrated!

MH = Malaysian Hospitality? Urghh!! My foot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...