Thursday, November 4, 2010

Reply from MAS

Today, I received my reply from MAS. This is how it goes ...

Thank you for your email.

Appreciate if you could clear caches, clear cookies and delete some files under the Internet option tools before proceed with our online booking. Please use a new browser for a new transaction and kindly re-do the transaction as we do not have any issue from our end.

As for the payment does not go through, can you kindly revert back to your issuing back due to certain bank does not allow to purchase ticket from Malaysia Airlines.

Regards
S*******
Business Support Centre
Malaysia Airlines

Well, in case any of you have problems like I had in booking a flight online, you can perhaps take note.

For me, I do not wish to try booking anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...