Saturday, September 4, 2010

Myojo Ramen Char Mee Extra Spicy

One of my favourite instant noodles is the Myojo Ramen Char Mee Extra Spicy. This instant noodles is a product of Singapore.

I lke this instant noodles because the noodles are really springy. The flavouring comes in 2 sachets. One is a reddish seasoning oil, and I think it is this oil that provides the a fiery kick. The second packet is the seasoning powder, and I normally use only half a packet as I do not like my noodles to be too salty.

What I did today for lunch was really simple. Cut and wash sweet cabbage. Boil water. Blanch cabbage. Dish out and drain excess water. Add 2 drops of sesame oil to the cabbage for flavouring and toss. Next, add the noodle cake into the same pot of boiled water. Cook until noodles soften. Drain water. Add seasoning oil followed by seasoning powder and toss well. Place the cabbage atop the noodles. Then slice barbecued pork thinly and garnish.

.. Yum ..

This is one of the ways I like to eat my noodles. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...