Friday, September 3, 2010

Tied Pork Knuckle

I've had this at W****'s a couple of times already. It is cold cut, usually served as an appetiser. Before W****'s, I had never seen pork being served this way. Mom has certainly never made it at home. And I cannot recall ever eating it anywhere else.

This is a cross section of the Tied Pork Knuckle.

Halved lengthwise and then sliced thinly

I can't write much about it, simply because I don't know much about it, except that the process of making it is arduous and that one of its ingredients in its making is wine. I googled this dish, but there wasn't much write up except for one. So you can read the details here. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...