Thursday, January 7, 2016

Return To Taiwan Cha Ya

Happy with the food during my previous visit, I brought CM back here for lunch the other day.

Teriyaki chicken rice, RM7.50
No comment from CM, so I do not know how she found the food .... 

Braised minced pork rice, RM6.50
I ate this, and I did not quite find it tasty ..... the braised meat and the sauces weren't particularly aromatic to me. 

Panfried dumplings, RM5.80
These still tasted good! Love the sweetness and the juiciness of the meat and vegetables inside ... yummy.

Not bad a place to eat, it's all quiet and it's easy to talk over the food. I'd come back just to eat the smoked tea duck and the dumplings. :)) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...