Sunday, January 3, 2016

Shaved Ice & Rojak

CM and I went to school to settle a few things .. and then we decided to have a drink at the Jubilee Ground Hawker Centre before going home. We ate at Ah Yeo's as it was CM's favourite stall.

ABC & White Lady 
I had the ABC, which I found to be very yummy. I asked for less sugar, and indeed the ABC was less sweet .... love the bits of jelly and grass jelly and red beans and cendol and sago in milk and flavourings. ;)) 

Rojak
Cucumber, jicama, tofu, pineapple and cuttlefish, mixed with rojak paste and topped with chopped peanuts; the rojak paste was sweet and powdery and did not have the pungent, smelly taste that I liked. Nonetheless, the portion was large. 

All these cost us RM9.00.

2 comments:

  1. Jubilee is one of my requisite stop when I come to Kuching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's really a popular place for some snacks and desserts.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...