Thursday, December 23, 2010

Auntie Anne's @ The Mines

As I was going down the escalator at the centre court at KLCC, I could smell a very pleasant aroma - that of baking Auntie Anne's pretzels. 2 ladies behind me squeal at the very tempting and distracting aroma that filled the air.

"Auntie Anne's downstairs. Downstairs," they exclaimed excitedly. I looked down, and saw a long line of people queuing up for pretzels. Darn. I was not going to queue.

Over at The Mines Shopping Mall the other night, we finally got the chance to enjoy our pretzel. We sat down and shared a pretzel among us, as we were still full from dinner. We just wanted to snack.

We had the toasted almond toffee crunch. The pretzel was good enough to eat on its own. But the caramel dip that came with it made it even yummier. ;p

Pretzel

Lemonade

Bro claimed the drinks rock and he loved the passion fruit juice. But sis-in-law and I prefer the lemonade which was tangy and really refreshing. No doubt the drinks were good, but I would prefer my pretzel with a cup of coffee.

The Mines is the only shopping centre in Malaysia with a canal running through it, much like The Venetian Macao, but of course not as glam and glitzy.


Auntie Anne's outlet is right by the canal, so while you enjoy your pretzels, you can feast your eyes on the bum boats that cruise the canal.

asfd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...