Friday, December 31, 2010

Beef Rendang With Steamed Rice

Yvonne Lee in her book Madness Aboard! Welcome to Plane Insanity likened part of a flight attendant's job to singing. She said that all flight attendants sang the coffee or tea, chicken or beef rhapsody. (p.43)

And so when I was sang to during my flight, lol, I made my choice. I decided on Beef Rendang with Steamed Rice. The other item on the menu was Chicken with Tomato Rice.

My meal box


It was about 10.00 p.m., and I was tired and sleepy. The flight had been delayed for an hour, and I had already eaten my dinner. Nevertheless, I sampled a bit of the beef. Hmn. It was full of flavour and was very tender. Not bad, really. If I had been hungry, I would surely finish my food. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...