Friday, January 2, 2015

Lunch @ ABC Food Court

Today, we went to ABC Food Court for lunch. Why, this food court was packed with office workers from offices nearby! They came in by the droves after 12.00 p.m. What's to eat here? Well, there was economic rice, chicken rice, pork leg rice, stir-fried dishes, fishball noodles, and foochow delicacies like kampua and mee suah.

At 12.30 p.m., most of the food were sold out already, and we were left with no choice.  So, D and I both ordered from the stir-fry noodles stall. D had the Cantonese Stir-fry while I had the Zao Cai Fen Gan.



Both were RM5.00; I think I preferred the looks of D's noodles which looked more appetising .... my Zao Cai Fen Gan ... hmn .... was merely so-so. Not recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...