Saturday, January 24, 2015

Old Time Cafe @ Jalan Petanak

D and I headed to Old Time Cafe for lunch.

 Mee Jawa, RM5.80

I ordered the Mee Jawa, but I did not like it. The gravy was too starchy although the taste was alright. The ingredients garnishing the noodles weren't very interesting as well .... a bit of blanched beansprouts, shredded chicken, tofu slices and half an egg. I'd say that it wasn't worth it. I left nearly the entire plate uneaten ..... D said I was being too wasteful. Yeah, he was right.  

Nasi Lemak with Chicken Curry

D's meal was served in a basket .... so that was indeed more interesting. D found the nasi lemak too spicy .... and it prompted me to try the sambal .... which I found to be very yummy. I'd order nasi lemak too when I come here next. :)) 


Thick toast with peanut butter 

I liked the toast,though. What could go wrong with peanut butter toast drenched with condensed milk, right? 

I quite liked this cafe, though .... not as crowded and thus, not was noisy and with nice songs playing in the background ..... I'll be back for sure. ))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...