Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cucumber Stirfry

I'm one who loves to cook and eat cucumber stir-fries. The other day, I bought a Japanese cucumber from the market. These were dark green in colour, crunchier and sweeter than the local varieties. They were however much pricier. Just one piece cost RM2.00. When in abundance, a kilogramme of the local cucumbers would only sell for RM2.00 or less.

Back home, I sliced them up thinly and stirfried them with just garlic and a bit of salt.

Cucumber Stirfry

The result was quite yum, in fact. The cucumbers were rather refreshing and pleasant to eat with rice. This is a dish I would definitely repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...