Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Nasi Lemak Breakfast

My colleagues have been telling me that they are perpetually hungry at work. Well, so am I. I've been surviving on oats and biscuits ....

But today, I am blessed to have eaten this Nasi Lemak, catered from the previous operator. Though it was such a simple fare, I was really thankful for it. I had not had such an "edible" meal at work for a long time.

Nasi lemak with honeyed chicken wing, sambal, cucumber, salted fish and hard-boiled egg. 

The previous operator has been like a friend to us ... and we all miss her a lot. This is week 4. There are still 38 weeks to go. Many of us are looking for alternatives to supply us food at work ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...