Sunday, January 26, 2014

Starbucks @ Permaisuri Imperial City Mall

We went to newly-opened Starbucks at Permaisuri Imperial City Mall the other night. There was a bit of crowd there, but as the night crept into the late hours, people started to disperse. We stayed till 1 a.m., the closing time, making full use of the free wi-fi. Lol.

We sat at the bar top, facing the glass wall panel ... and there were switches there. I could actually charge my mobile device there! Yippee ... I'd know where to hang out next time. :P

We ordered ....

Grande brewed tea for me, Asian Dolce Frappucinno for AT; We also had a blueberry and cheese muffin, a baked marbled cheese cake, and chicken fingers. 

For the whole tray of food and beverages, we paid RM49.10. I must say that it was easy to feel at home here .... I certainly loved the relaxed atmosphere very much. Will be back.

Starbucks at the Permaisuri Imperial City Mall opens at 9.00 a.m. daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...