Sunday, January 12, 2014

KR1M

With the rising cost of food prices, more and more people are searching to buy cheaper brands. And my colleague was promoting the 1Malaysia brand of products which he bought from Kedai Rakyat 1Malaysia (KR1M).

Indeed, I had never tried these products till he let us sample a few items. I actually liked the Special Cream Cracker. So I went to buy a packet the other day. While at KR1M, I bought a packet of 1Malaysia Muruku and a small bottle of 1Malaysia soy sauce.

Muruku RM3.20, Special Cream Cracker RM2.95 and Kicap Manis 60ml bottle RM1.00

Opened up to serve .... 

I liked the cream cracker because it was thin, flaky and crispy. The muruku, too, was flavourful of spices though I found it slightly hard. It could be  quite addictive, though. The only item I did not like was the soy sauce, which I found to be too diluted. I also did not quite like the taste of the soy sauce.

I paid RM7.15 for those 3 items ... bargain or not? Hmn ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...