Thursday, January 2, 2014

TwinklePan Popcorn

TwinklePan had a kiosk at Cityone Megamall in Kuching, and I believe it was newly-opened. So, lots of people were queuing up for cream puffs, but I was more interested in the popcorn that day.

At the kiosk, there were some samples for free tasting ... and I tried the Caramel Popcorn and the Caramel Almond Popcorn, and the Peanut Butter Popcorn. The only flavour I did not taste was the Cappuccino. I did not fancy coffee in my popcorn.

Of those that I tried, I found the Caramel varieties to be very sweet ..... and so I chose the Peanut Butter Popcorn, which was just a little less sweet. The Peanut Butter Popcorn of course was nuttier in flavour.

A tub for RM6.90

Of course, to improve the flavour, I think TwinklePan could do with more butter in the Popcorn, for a richer and more satisfying flavour. And maybe, to cut back the sugar a little. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...