Saturday, January 25, 2014

RETRO Cafe & Grill Grand Opening

Retro  Cafe & Grill, located at Centrepoint 2, will be celebrating its grand opening this coming Sunday ...


They will be open from 1.30 p.m. onwards till late in the night .... Do go and try their food, as they continuously serve new items on the menu.

Here are pictures of some food that my friend and I had the other night .....

Garlic bread
We loved the warm toasted French bread with aromatic garlic butter ...... 

Cream of chicken soup
The soup was thick and rich, sprinkled with croutons and shredded chicken breast .... it was pleasant, but I still preferred the cream of mushroom soup that I had the other day ... 

Fish and chips
One of my friends found it salty, but the rest of us thought it was just fine. The 2 chunks of fish were coated with a light crust, quite nice to eat. I liked the tartare sauce quite a lot.

So? What are you guys waiting for? See you there tomorrow. :))

Btw, congratulations to RETRO for its grand opening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...