Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fried Rice

I do not cook regularly. Hence, when I wanted to fry some leftover rice today, I had to search all over the kitchen for ingredients. ;p

First up, I sliced up an onion thinly. Then I raided the fridge for an egg and some sausages. Some lettuce were found in there too! And that I washed, dried and cut thinly. After that I opened my larder and discovered a can of spiced pork cubes. Yay!

I slit and pan-fried the sausages. Then in the same wok, I sauteed the onions, before adding the egg, rice, pork cubes, and finally the lettuce. Seasoning was just some fish sauce and pepper.

Wholesome!!!

Well, I don't cook very well, but I can assure you that my fried rice is quite yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...