Saturday, May 22, 2010

Getting Peanuts

I have suffered emotional angst for the past 2 days when my broadband network fluctuates faster than you need to blink your eyes!

First, it was like this .....


A few minutes later, like this ....


Then before you know it, like this ....

As a result, nothing gets done, and I'm left with only frustrations, and of course expelling a mouthful of profanitites against the service provider.

C'mon, larrr!!! I'm paying RM68.00 a month, and why do I get a peanut of a service? Btw, it took me about an hour to upload the 3 little images this morning. It's just plain horrendous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...