Sunday, May 2, 2010

Vitasoy Soya Bean Drink

Vitasoy is a product of Hong Kong. I first tried this drink in Hong Kong, where it is widely sold. Vitasoy soya bean milk comes in many flavours too. There's malted, strawberry, chocolate, mocha, Jasmine, and Hokkaido melon flavours.

Amongst those that I've tried, I liked the malted soya bean milk the best! I sneaked a packet into my bag to bring back, but it was confiscated by the meanie customs officer at Macau Airport. Well, just my own carelessness as I totally forgot that passengers were not allowed to bring liquid on board on international flights.

Anyway, I was at GK Supermarket the other day, and was ecstatic to find Vitasoy on sale there. Yippee! I bought 1L pack of the plain soya bean milk for RM4.70.

Vitasoy ... Yay ..

This brand of soya bean drink is not too sweet and the soy flavour is quite mild. It's a great thirst quencher when served cold. However, I still prefer the malted variety for richer taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...