Thursday, March 27, 2014

An Evening By The Sea

Past Kelab Golf Miri is a reclaimed stretch of land. There was a barrier there to prevent people from trespassing, I assume. But then, lots of cars made their way along the trail, depositing its owners and passengers along the area. What were they doing? Fishing, of course!

Some, the ladies and children, we seen to be sitting on mats on the ground, having their little picnic as the scorching sun descends on the horizon.

Well, I'd been here before, but not for a long time already! As I got down of the car, I could feel the cool wind brushing against my face and blowing my hair all over the place.

It was really a windy evening. 
The silhoutte of a tree, its branches swaying in the wind, against a golden hue of the setting sun ... 


The trail to the edge of water was rocky, and I made my way really carefully but clumsily .....and sat on the rocks as I feasted on the splendour of nature in the evening sunlight ....






It was so relaxing to be just sitting there and daydream away ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...