Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shukie's For Lunch

AT called me to go out for lunch. I'd eaten, but I went for a drink as I had wanted to listen to his story. Something unbelievable had happened to him, and I wanted to see him face to face to talk about it .....

My cuppa ... 

Iced coffee with grass jelly for AT

While sharing what happened over the week, AT had his lunch .... 

Chicken rice
Hmn ... the colour looked a bit funny to me .... 

Kangkong belacan

Deep-fried mackerel fillet 

I didn't eat so I can't comment on the food. Only that I quite liked the coffee. But of course, I was glad that AT was fine after what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...