Thursday, March 6, 2014

Kolo Mee @ Old Friend Cafe

We were going to eat a good breakfast before our shopping spree ...... at least, AT was going to eat. I had eaten already.

Kolo mee

Where is the char siew? I asked, when the bowl of noodles was set upon the table.

Only after AT tossed it and I saw that there were in fact slices of char siew, just that they were the same colour as the mince.

Nice? I asked.

He said he did not like it and did not finish it ....

Hmn .... it did not mean that it was not nice. He just did not like it.

I'd have to return another time to try it.

2 comments:

  1. kolo mee in Batu Niah has the same color as this, but taste incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's good to know! I haven't had the chance to try the kolo mee at Batu Niah, unfortunately .....

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...