Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Colourful Vegetables

Hmn .... I think colourful food makes itself seem more appetising. Hence, sometimes to appeal to my senses, I like to incorporate lots of colours into my cooking ....


Red sweet chillies, green peas and celery, yellow scrambled eggs and meat roll served with rice

 Red sweet chillies, green cabbage, black mushrooms and chicken wings, served with wheat vermicelli

 Red sweet chillies, green  mustard and cabbage, served with instant noodles

And this was a colourful meal ....

Spicy red minced pork cooked in fermented bean paste, green stirfry cucumbers and yellow scrambled eggs

Hmn ... I love wholesome meals. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...