Saturday, March 8, 2014

Chillin' @ Old Town White Coffee

After we were done shopping .... we went to have coffee, this time at Old Town's at the Permaisuri Imperial City Mall.

There was this set menu named MyTea, which was available from 3pm - 6 pm daily. First we had to choose our meal .....

Steamed bread with kaya and butter

Hmn ... I ordered this because I knew that AT liked this. He onced told me the number of slices that he was able to wolf down at one seating ... but he did not like the version here. I tried it, and neither did I.

Well, at Old Town's, the bread was served hot enough and was soft .... but I did not like the kaya which I found to be too sweet and yet not aromatic.

I much preferred the Kaya and Butter Double Toast. Though it was basically the same thing, I felt that the toast fared better because of the slices of butter sandwiching the toasts. 

Kaya and Butter Double
AT hated this because of the crumbs that fell with each bite ....... 

We both had the white coffee .... I had the iced coffee while AT had it hot. He found it too sweet .... but I did enjoy the coffee.

Coffee 

We sat and chit chatted while we played on our phones ..... and before it, it was time for dinner. The 2 sets were RM6.30 each. After tax and service charge, we paid RM14.60.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...